Popular Posts

Monday, December 3, 2007

Just TWO Things.....

Two Names You Go By:
1. Kim
2. Momma

Two Things you are wearing right now:
1. Khaki Capris
2. Black T-shirt

Two Things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. soul mate
2. mutual respect

Two Things you like to do:
1. Sew, Embroidery, Quilt
2. Sew, Embroidery, Quilt
(I did use 2 separate lines, lol!)

Two Things you want very badly at this moment:
1. soup
2. glass of milk

Two Things you did last night:
1. laundry
2. watched The New Detectives

Two Things you ate today:
1. milk
2. rice and beans

Two People you spoke last to:
1. Dana
2. David

Two Things you're doing tomorrow:
1. music store
2. working

Two Longest car rides:
1. Bismarck to Pensacola
2. Denver to Bismarck

Two Favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. 4th of July

Two Favorite beverages:

1. Dr Pepper
2. Milk

Two Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Personal Banker
2. Training Consultant

Two Movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Homecoming
2. The Parent Trap

Two Places I have lived:
1. Pensacola, FL
2. Denver, CO

Two of My Favorite foods:
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Homemade Turkey Noodle Soup

Two Places I'd rather be right now:
1. at my sisters house in ND
2. in the mountains of CO

Two People I think will do this meme:
1. Shannon
2. Alycia

No comments: